This is like my chicken enchilada casserole, but made in the slow cooker. Watch out that it doesn’t dry out. You may also use flour tortillas. They actually seem to hold up better in the slow cooker. I have had corn tortillas dissolve into an unsightly mush.
1. Info for Crockpot Enchiladas
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Crockpot Enchiladas
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 1 large can green enchilada sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can black olives
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Jack or Cheddar cheese
- Mix soup, sour cream, olives and onions.
- Layer enchilada sauce, tortillas, chicken, soup, cheese all the way up, ending with cheese on top.
- Cook 8-10 hours on low.
4. Tips and advices:
- For gluten free option, use green salsa instead of enchilada sauce and skip the cream soup.