I have posted this recipe before, but I want to expand it a bit and show you what else can be done with it. The other night, we had pizza. So, I made cinnamon rolls with the rest. I got dinner, dessert and breakfast for the next morning out of 15 minutes’ worth of effort. What a gift for a mom!
You can freeze these instead of baking them. Just thaw and bake.
1. Info for Two For One Recipe: Pizza and Cinnamon Rolls
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Two For One Recipe: Pizza and Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 cups warm water
- 2 Tbsp yeast
- ⅓ cup oil
- 8 cups flour (mix in whole wheat, if you like)
- For pizza:
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese (I use about 1 pound per pizza)
- your favorite toppings)
- For cinnamon rolls
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- icing of your choice
- Dissolve yeast in water and add oil and sugar.
- After yeast is bubbly, add flour. No need to knead or let rise!!!
- For Pizza:
- Divide dough into 3 for 3 very large pizzas or tear into smaller golf ball sized pieces and let each family member to roll out and create their own.
- Top with pizza sauce , mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings.
- Bake 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- For cinnamon rolls: Roll out into a large rectangle.
- Pour melted butter all over, sprinkle with brown sugar and then with cinnamon.
- Roll up and cut into rolls.
- Place in a greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let cool (or your frosting will melt all over the place like mine did in the picture) and frost.