I had most of a can of Eagle Brand milk leftover from making the homemade Samoa Girl Scout cookies this week, so I needed a yummy way to use it up. Enter the Eagle Brand Milk website. These bars whipped together in a flash and were big hits with the small fry. I love the internet.
1. Info for Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 cups flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Stir flour, brown sugar and egg together in a bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Remove 2 cups of crumb mixture and reserve it in a small bowl.
- Press remaining mixture into the bottom of a 9X13 pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, beat the condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Spread over the baked crust.
- Top with reserved 2 cups of crumb mixture.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Cut into bars.