A simple recipe for a homemade buttermilk dressing mix.
Don’t worry about not being able to find a gluten-free buttermilk dressing mix at the store! You can make your own mix in minutes and then have plenty to use for any recipe that comes your way.I have long looked at the cute little cans of buttermilk powder in the sugar and flour aisle. I’ve wanted to buy some, but not having a real excuse, I have passed it up for years. When I started this recipe, I did a little happy dance, just because I finally got to bring home the buttermilk powder. What a weirdo I am!!
1. Info for Homemade Buttermilk Dressing Mix
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Homemade Buttermilk Dressing Mix
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 T instant buttermilk powder
- Mix all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight jar.
- Use 2 Tbsp mix with ½ cup sour cream and ½ cup mayonnaise and enough buttermilk to make it as runny or thick as you want.