A gluten free recipe for Italian Dressing mix because many of the brands available in stores are not gluten free. Make your own instead!
1. Info for Homemade Italian Dressing Mix
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Homemade Italian Dressing Mix
- 4 tsp dried chopped onion
- 4 Tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp basil
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar (I used coconut palm sugar)
- ⅛ tsp ground white pepper
- Mix together all ingredients and store in an air-tight jar.
- To use: combine ¼ cup with ¾ cup oil, ⅓ cup vinegar and ¼ cup water.