Yes, there are many mixes you can buy that are gluten-free. I just like the option of making it myself. It may be a control issue….
1. Info for Homemade Gluten Free Biscuit and Pancake Mix
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Homemade Gluten Free Biscuit and Pancake Mix
- 1¾ cups brown rice flour
- 1 cup millet flour
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 Tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 Tbsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Store in a large plastic container.
- Refrigerate for freshness.
- To make biscuits: combine 1¼ cups mix with 3 Tbsp butter, shortening or cold coconut oil, 1 egg and 2-4 Tbsp cold water. Drop on greased sheet at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- To make pancakes: combine 1 cup mix with 1 egg and ¾-1 cup milk (can use non-dairy), cook on greased griddle or fry pan.