This gluten-free cinnamon streusel coffee cake is a great way to start or end the day. Choose it for breakfast, snack or dessert and put a smile on your face!
1. Info for Gluten-Free Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Gluten-Free Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
- For the streusel:
- 1¾ cup gluten-free all-purpose blend (I used a combo of oat, millet, tapioca and arrowroot)
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1½ cup chopped pecans
- For the cake:
- 2 cups gluten-free all purpose blend
- 1 Tbsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 cup milk (or nondairy milk like cashew, coconut, soy or almond)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- Combine the streusel ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Cut together with a pastry blender or two forks until mixture is crumbly.
- Set aside.
- Whisk together dry ingredients (2 cups flour through salt).
- Add wet ingredients and stir with a spoon until all is just combined.
- Add half the batter to a greased 8×8 square pan.
- Top with half the streusel mixture.
- Spoon on the last half of the cake batter.
- Spoon on the last half of the streusel.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remember not to over-bake gluten free items or they turn into rocks!