The world is a much better place now that I have found baked cheesy dips like this one. There is something so incredibly comforting about warm melted cheese on a chip, especially if it is paired with a little chicken and some hot sauce.
1. Info for Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp gorgonzola crumbles
- 2-4 Tbsp hot wing sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese like cheddar, mozzarella, Monterrey jack or fontina
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a 1½ quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.