I don’t need any excuse to eat appetizers. Warm, gooey dips are one of my favorites. I think they make great meals. For parties, big game events, open houses or any other gathering, of course, they are king.
I kept hearing about lasagna dips. Each time, I would drool a little on my keyboard or magazine and remember that it was on my to-make list. This week, it was time for me to bite the bullet and make one myself. I had just enough ricotta left in a container to make this. My kids ate it with crackers and I grabbed some gluten free wild rice chips. Each of us spooned out a portion and literally stuffed our faces. Man, I don’t know why I waited so long to make this. Wow.
1. Info for Lasagna Dip
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Lasagna Dip
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ⅔ cup prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- additional parsley for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta, egg, garlic powder and 1 tsp parsley.
- Spoon it into the bottom of a greased 1 quart casserole dish.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce on top of the ricotta.
- Top with the grated cheese and sprinkle with parsley for pretty.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until the mozzarella is melted.