When I tell my kids that it’s Monkey Bread for breakfast, I get whoops and hollers of joy from everyone. The ooey gooey warm cinnamon mixture that surrounds the bread/biscuits covers everyone’s hands and cheeks before the meal is over. Sighs of satisfaction fill my ears as all of my kids eat every last bit. There are never any leftovers.
1. Info for Monkey Bread
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Monkey Bread
- 3 cans buttermilk biscuits (10 to a can)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a gallon size zip-loc bag.
- Shake biscuit pieces in the sugar/cinnamon combo and layer into a greased tube pan.
- Melt brown sugar and butter and boil for 1 minute.
- Pour over biscuits.
- Bake 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes in the pan before inverting on a plate.