This is a great meal that only dirties one pan. Think of it almost like a homemade hamburger helper. Turn it gluten free by using gf pasta.
It is very flavorful and boy oh boy did I like not having to wash multiple pots and pans! If you like more sauce and less chunks of tomatoes, lower the amount of tomatoes and substitute tomato sauce. If it seems dry, add more water while it cooks.
1. Info for One Skillet Spaghetti
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for One Skillet Spaghetti
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 28 oz diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 oz spaghetti, broken into pieces
- Brown meat, drain.
- Add onion, pepper and garlic and cook until onion is translucent.
- Add tomatoes, water, seasonings and spaghetti.
- Bring to a simmer, cover and let cook 15 minutes or until noodles are done.
- Serve with cheese (mozzarella, Parmesan or cheddar).