These peanut butter cookies are really good. They are soft and chewy if you bake them for the minimum time or they are crispy if you bake them for the longer time. They are great made into ice cream sandwiches, too.
I usually make piles for each family member. I get the kids to do a little math by telling them how many cookies the recipe made (36) and how many people are going to be eating them. They do the division and we make piles accordingly. Sometimes, I let them eat the cookies whenever they want and sometimes I tell them how many they each can have at a time.
1. Info for Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Cream peanut butter, butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix.
- Combine dry ingredients and add.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet with a spoon.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.