This is a plain, old-fashioned cake. It is best served with ice cream or whipped cream. The recipe makes a 9X13 cake, but I made up 2 8X8s and froze one for future use. I have been doing that a lot lately; I hate to heat up the house in the summer. By making two desserts during the spring and freezing one, I can have extra time to play with the kids, too.
1. Info for Peach Cake
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Peach Cake
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 quart peaches, drained well and chopped
- Combine sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and add.
- Fold in the nuts and peaches.
- Pour into a greased 9 X 13 pan or 2 8X8 pans.
- For the big pan, bake 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- For the small pans, bake 45 minutes at 350.
- Test with a toothpick for doneness.