There are a lot of diabetics in my family. It runs in the family. Therefore, I try to make desserts once in a while that everyone can enjoy without as much guilt as usual ;-). This dish isn’t terribly sweet and lets the flavor of the peaches shine through. If you choose to use fresh, you may have to alter the time a bit.
1. Info for Peach Crisp with Fructose
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total Time: 1 hr 30 mins
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 211 kcal
2. Ingredients for Peach Crisp with Fructose
- ⅓ cup powdered fructose
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups sliced frozen peaches
- 2 tsp minute tapioca
- Place peaches in the bottom of a 9 X 9 pan.
- Sprinkle with tapioca and ½ tsp cinnamon.
- Combine oats, flour, fructose, butter and remaining cinnamon in a bowl and combine with a pastry blender until nice and crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the peaches.
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve with sugar free vanilla ice cream if desired.