This is a post redo. Originally, it was a sponsored post from Foodbuzz, but they don’t exist anymore. Also, it contained two videos of yours truly cooking in the kitchen. The videos are still on youtube somewhere, but I decided that they were too awful to keep here. When I posted the videos, I neglected to add any photos. Can you imagine? In a world of visual food, I didn’t think it was necessary. Ugh. There are so many things I wish I had known back then. Anyway, here is the updated version. The cheese ball is fantastic. My husband thinks it should not be a ball, though. His suggestion is to make a long log. I think it’s because there are no chips in the middle and he likes the chocolate-peanut butter combination. I will put the option in the notes of the recipe.
1. Info for Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 8 ounce brick cream cheese
- 1¼ cup powdered sugar
- Cream the peanut butter, cream cheese and vanilla with a mixer.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar.
- Add more powdered sugar if you want a stiffer consistency.
- Place mixture on a sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a ball.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Unwrap, roll in chocolate chips and serve with graham crackers or apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
4. Tips and advices:
- Alternately, roll into a log for more chocolate chips in each bite.