On a recent trip to my local Target, I was excited to find that KIND is now making gluten free granola. There are quite a few varieties. I chose to try the Maple Quinoa Clusters. And while they are great straight from the bag or in a bowl with milk, I was so pleased to find a reasonably prices gluten free treat that I had to make some other things with it, too.
Pistachio covered balls are all the rage right now, so I opted to make my own version. It’s January and a lot of folks are on the diet train once again. This little recipe makes just 5 balls….a large serving for one or a side for two. They make a filling breakfast or a great snack to quiet in between meal cravings.
1. Info for Pistachio Breakfast Balls
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: 5
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Pistachio Breakfast Balls
- ⅓ cup granola cereal (opt for refined sugar free)
- 1 Tbsp dried fruit, chopped
- 2 Tbsp almond butter (opt for one without added sugar)
- Mix the granola, dried fruit and almond butter in a bowl until well combined.
- Form into ping-pong sized balls.
- I found using a small ice cream or cookie dough scoop worked well.
- Roll balls in chopped pistachios.