I made these cookies this week in order to use up a half opened bag of butterscotch chips. I decided after looking at how few chips I actually had, however, to add cinnamon chips as well. It turned out well and they didn’t last 24 hours. Notice these cookies have no eggs!
These are very delicate cookies. Without the egg to bind them, they need to sit and cool before you try to pick them up.
1. Info for Pumpkin Cookies with Butterscotch Morsels
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Pumpkin Cookies with Butterscotch Morsels
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 tsp powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a bowl, cream the shortening and sugar.
- Add the pumpkin and vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients and mix into the creamed mixture.
- Then stir in the chips.
- Drop dough onto GREASED cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in preheated 350 degree oven.
- Allow cookies to cool for a minute on cookie sheets before removing to wire racks.