What better way to kick off your weekend than with a fabulous cocktail recipe?! If you’re trying to lay off the hooch, the second version is sans alcohol.
I’m not drinking this month so I opted for an alcohol free version by simply substituting sparkling mineral water for the sake and champagne. It’s absolutely delicious and will make you feel like a million bucks every time you take a sip! This recipe is great for entertaining too – your guests will be raving about it for weeks!!
Enjoy your weekend darlings!
1. Info for Strawberry Mint Spritzer
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 6
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Strawberry Mint Spritzer
- 1 bottle Sake – any kind will do
- 1 bottle Champagne
- 1 pint strawberries
- 6 meyer lemons
- 3-4 springs of mint
- Vanilla Stevia
- Slice your strawberries into vertical slivers, tear mint leaves roughly, and add both to a large pitcher.
- Squeeze the juice of 6 meyer lemons and gently muddle (muddle = mash) the ingredients using a wooden spoon.
- Add equal parts sake & champagne, and lots of ice.
- Squeeze a dropper full of vanilla stevia into each glass before serving. Voila, you’re done!!