This is by far our family’s favorite no-bake cookie recipe (and believe me, I have tried a ton). They aren’t as chocolate-y as some and there is no peanut butter involved. There is coconut, though. I have say that, just to warn any non-coconut lovers. It’s like a civic duty to warn people of unexpected ingredients, don’t you think?
I use a huge ice cream scoop to form these. The recipe makes 10 super big cookies. My kids divide it up equally when the Good Guy is out of town. When he is home, I have to double the recipe. There is no way to divide 10 by 6 and make everyone happy.
1. Info for Ultimate No Bake Cookies
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Ultimate No Bake Cookies
- 1½ cups sugar
- 3 cups gluten free oatmeal
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- In a saucepan, mix milk, butter and sugar.
- Boil vigorously 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine oatmeal, vanilla, coconut and cocoa.
- Pour milk mixture over oatmeal and stir well until combined.
- Drop by spoon onto waxed paper or a silpat and refrigerate.