Super-moist and easy to make, this one-bowl banana bread comes out perfectly every time.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Banana Bread.
1. Info for Banana Bread
- Cook Time: 1 Hr 15 Min
- Total Time: 1 Hr 15 Min
- Servings: 10
- Calories: 230.8 kcal
2. Ingredients for Banana Bread
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large very ripe bananas (250g, well mashed)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100g per 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (50g per 1/4 cup, packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the mashed bananas, canola oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously until smooth and combined.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Continue whisking until the mixture is just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake the bread on middle rack of oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 55-65 minutes.
- Check to see that bread is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the bread to rest in the pan for 10 minutes, then release from the pan onto a cooling rack. Allow to cool for at least 1 hour before slicing and serving. Leftover bread may be stored in a large zip-top bag at room temperature for 1 day, in the refrigerator for 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.