Sweet and aromatic, this easy recipe is a majorly flavorful way to prepare chicken breasts.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Brown Sugar and Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts.
1. Info for Brown Sugar and Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total Time: 35 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 309 kcal
2. Ingredients for Brown Sugar and Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pounded to 3/4-inch thickness)
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides with the salt and black pepper. Arrange them in the prepared baking dish and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the chicken breasts and gently pat it down to create an even coating. Sprinkle the minced garlic over the chicken.
- Bake the chicken breasts on middle rack of oven for 15 minutes.
- Open the oven and spoon any released juices over the top of the chicken breasts. Continue baking until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160°F, 10-15 minutes.
- Check to see that chicken is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Spoon any caramelized drippings in the pan over the chicken breasts. Serve immediately.