Thanks to a secret ingredient, these spicy buffalo wings are so crispy, it’s hard to believe they’re baked in the oven and not fried.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Easy Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings .
1. Info for Easy Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Cook Time: 1 Hr 0 Min
- Total Time: 1 Hr 0 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 590.66 kcal
2. Ingredients for Easy Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 Tbs. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbs. canola oil
- 2 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- prepared buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a roasting rack on top. Cover the rack with another sheet of foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Use a knife to poke holes all over the foil.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels.
- Place the chicken wings in a gallon-sized zip-top bag. Sprinkle in the salt and baking powder. Seal the bag and shake to evenly coat the wings.
- Drizzle the canola oil into the bag. Seal the bag and shake once more to coat the chicken wings in oil.
- Arrange the chicken wings on the foil-covered roasting rack.
- Bake the chicken wings on middle rack of oven until browned and crispy, 45-50 minutes.
- Check to see that chicken wings are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Place the melted butter, buffalo sauce, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Transfer the chicken wings to the mixing bowl. Toss to evenly coat wings in sauce.
- Plate and serve immediately.