Sticky sweet honey-BBQ chicken wings baked right at home in your oven.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for 5-Ingredient Honey-BBQ Baked Chicken Wings.
1. Info for 5-Ingredient Honey-BBQ Baked Chicken Wings
- Cook Time: 1 Hr 5 Min
- Total Time: 1 Hr 5 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 565.82 kcal
2. Ingredients for 5-Ingredient Honey-BBQ Baked Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbs. honey
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a roasting rack on top. Cover the rack with another sheet of foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Use a knife to poke holes all over the foil.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels.
- Season the chicken wings on both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Place the barbecue sauce and honey in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Transfer the chicken wings to the mixing bowl. Toss to evenly coat in sauce.
- Arrange the chicken wings on the foil-covered roasting rack. Spoon any remaining honey-barbecue sauce over the wings.
- Bake the chicken wings on middle rack of oven until browned and crispy, 45-50 minutes.
- Check to see that chicken wings are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the chicken wings to cool on roasting rack for 3 minutes. Plate and serve immediately.