Garlic-butter and cheese are all that’s needed for an amazing chicken dinner.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Garlic-Butter Baked Chicken Breasts with Cheese.
1. Info for Garlic-Butter Baked Chicken Breasts with Cheese
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total Time: 35 min
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 304 kcal
2. Ingredients for Garlic-Butter Baked Chicken Breasts with Cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pounded to 3/4-inch thickness)
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/3 cup salted butter (softened)
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese (such as Parmesan, cheddar, or mozzarella)
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Season the chicken breasts on both sides with the salt and black pepper, and arrange them in the prepared baking dish. Drop the softened butter by half-teaspoons over chicken. Sprinkle the minced garlic and Italian seasoning evenly over the chicken.
Bake the chicken breasts on middle rack of oven for 20 minutes.
Open the oven and sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over chicken. Continue baking until cheese is melted and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, 5-10 minutes.
Check to see that chicken is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
Spoon any garlic-butter sauce in the pan over the chicken and serve immediately.