These crispy, garlicky roasted Brussels sprouts are so good, you may want to make a double batch.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
1. Info for Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Cook Time: 35 Min
- Total Time: 35 Min
- Servings: 3
- Calories: 84.11 kcal
2. Ingredients for Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 bag of Brussels sprouts (1 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 3 large cloves garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim ends from Brussels sprouts and cut in half. If sprouts are very large, cut them into quarters.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Use a rubber spatula to toss the Brussels sprouts until they are evenly coated, then arrange in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast on middle rack of oven for 15 minutes. While the Brussels sprouts roast, finely mince the garlic cloves.
- After 15 minutes, open oven and sprinkle the garlic over the Brussels sprouts. Toss lightly with a rubber spatula to distribute the garlic. Continue roasting until the garlic is fragrant and the Brussels sprouts are tender and slightly charred, 8-10 minutes.
- Check to see that Brussels sprouts are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.