A smoky sweet flavor makes these kabobs a big hit. Serve with grilled vegetables kabobs, coleslaw, and Tropical Smores.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Smoky Citrus Kabobs.
1. Info for Smoky Citrus Kabobs
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Smoky Citrus Kabobs
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- Thread tenderloin cubes onto skewers (if using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before using to prevent burning). Stir together remaining ingredients for basting sauce. Place kabobs over medium-hot coals, brushing generously with basting sauce. Grill and turn to brown evenly, brushing frequently with sauce, just until done, about 10-12 minutes.