Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Honey Dressed Avocado Tomato Salad.
1. Info for Honey Dressed Avocado Tomato Salad
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 5
- Calories: 124.37 kcal
2. Ingredients for Honey Dressed Avocado Tomato Salad
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1/2 English cucumber (diced)
- 1 pint multicolored grape tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes, quartered)
- 1/4 cup basil (thinly sliced)
- 3 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium garlic clove (minced)
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon (zested)
- 1/2 tsp Dijon
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp honey (plus additional for garnish)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- Add all the vegetables in a medium bowl and stir to combine
- For the dressing add the lemon juice, zest, Dijon and sea salt to a small bowl and whisk to dissolve the salt. Add the remaining ingredients (honey and olive oil) and whisk until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently mix to make sure all ingredients are coated. Taste for seasoning and drizzle lightly with additional honey.