Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Whole Strawberry Margarita (K400).
1. Info for Whole Strawberry Margarita (K400)
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 246.84 kcal
2. Ingredients for Whole Strawberry Margarita (K400)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt (high quality)
- 6 oz silver tequila (100% agave)
- 4 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 oz Cointreau (or high quality Triple Sec)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 4 cups strawberries (with stems sliced and frozen)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- To make the lime salt, throw the lime zest and salt into your KitchenAid® coffee grinder or mini chopper and pulse just a few times until combined.
- To make the margarita, add all of the ingredients (tequila, lime juice, Cointreau, maple syrup, strawberries) except the ice into your KitchenAid® blender.
- Secure the lid, and blend on high for 30 seconds until smooth. Add the ice cubes, and blast for another 10 to 20 seconds until frosty.
- NOTES: This recipe is intended for the K400 blender. This recipe will work in the K150, but the tops of the strawberries may be speckled and not incorporate as well. The flavor is not altered by cutting the tops off the berries. So, if using with the K150, remove them for the best look.