The perfect cocktail for a peanut butter lover. This creamy white Russian recipe is a grown up version of a peanut butter milkshake.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Mini Peanut Butter White Russians.
1. Info for Mini Peanut Butter White Russians
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 130.33 kcal
2. Ingredients for Mini Peanut Butter White Russians
- 4 tsp Peanut butter + extra for the rim
- 3 oz (85 mL) Vodka
- 2 oz (55 mL) Kahlua
- 2 oz (55 mL) low-fat milk
- Ice cubes
- Take out four 2oz (60mL) glasses.
- Add the peanut butter, vodka, kahlua and low-fat milk to a blender container or cocktail shaker. Blend or shake the mixture until the peanut butter is thoroughly combined.
- Spread a thin layer of peanut butter on a small plate.
- Pour a thin layer of salt onto a separate small plate.
- Dip the rim of each glass into the peanut butter so that the entire circumference of the rim is coated, then dip the rim of the glass into the salt. Repeat with the reamaining glasses.
- Add an ice cube or two to each glass, and pour the white Russian mixture over the ice cube. Enjoy!