With a single sheet pan and zero chopping involved, this is a complete dinner prepared with almost no effort or cleanup.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for “No Chopping” Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner.
1. Info for “No Chopping” Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total Time: 50 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 560 kcal
2. Ingredients for “No Chopping” Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs (large, patted dry)
- 1 tsp. salt (for chicken)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper (for chicken)
- 1.5 lb. baby potatoes (as small as possible)
- 2 cup baby carrots (8 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (for vegetables)
- 1/2 tsp. salt (for vegetables)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper (for vegetables)
- 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil (for chicken)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Season the chicken on both sides with the salt and black pepper. Arrange, skin side up, on one side of the prepared baking sheet.
Arrange the potatoes and carrots on the opposite side of the baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil, and season with the salt and black pepper. Stir to coat.
Drizzle chicken with the olive oil. Sprinkle the garlic powder and dried parsley over chicken, potatoes, and carrots.
Roast on middle rack of oven until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, and potatoes and carrots are browned and fork-tender, about 45 minutes. Stir the potatoes and carrots halfway through cook time.
Check to see that dish is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
Transfer the chicken, potatoes, and carrots to plates, and serve immediately.