An American classic made miniature and on a sheet pan. A meatloaf dinner with easy prep and easier clean-up.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Sheet Pan Mini Meat Loaves.
1. Info for Sheet Pan Mini Meat Loaves
- Cook Time: 50 Min
- Total Time: 50 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 379.26 kcal
2. Ingredients for Sheet Pan Mini Meat Loaves
- Nonstick spray
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup yellow onion (finely minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 3 Tbsp. ketchup (for meat mixture)
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino cheese
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. fine sea salt (for meat mixture)
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. ground beef (90% lean)
- 3 Tbsp. ketchup (for glaze)
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt (for asparagus)
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk the egg.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the onion, garlic, ketchup, cheese, and basil. Add the whisked egg and stir. Add the beef, and mix together with a spoon or your hands until well combined.
Divide the meat mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into miniature loaves. Arrange the loaves on the prepared baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, apple cider vinegar and brown sugar. Spoon the sauce evenly over the loaves.
Bake the meat loaves on middle rack of oven for 15 minutes.
While meat loaves are baking, wash, dry and trim the asparagus. Toss the asparagus with the olive oil and salt. Remove baking sheet from the oven, and nestle the asparagus around the loaves. Continue baking until meat loaves are cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Check to see that meat loaves are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
Plate each meat loaf with a portion of asparagus and serve immediately.