Peanut butter and jelly muffins make the perfect snack or breakfast for kids. Plus they are made with only six ingredients, gluten free, and kid-friendly!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins.
1. Info for Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Servings: 16
- Calories: 108.99 kcal
2. Ingredients for Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup jelly [I used grape]
- 1/2 cup peanut butter [sub any nut butter if you’d like]
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 medium sized banana, mashed
- Preheat oven to 375. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into greased mini muffin tin pans. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Note: Baking time and yield may differ if you use regular muffin tin pans.