This baked cod is super low in calories, but high in protein and flavor!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Reduced-Fat Baked Cod.
1. Info for Reduced-Fat Baked Cod
- Cook Time: 25 Min
- Total Time: 25 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 105.98 kcal
2. Ingredients for Reduced-Fat Baked Cod
- 1 lb. fresh cod fillets (3-4 fillets per pound)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lemon (large, halved)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season the cod fillets on both sides with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Arrange the cod on the prepared baking sheet and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake the cod on middle rack of oven until fish is opaque in the center and just starts to flake with a fork, 10-20 minutes, depending on thickness of fillets.
- Check to see that cod is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Squeeze both lemon halves over the cod, and serve immediately.