Simple seasonings let the pork tenderloin go with just about anything from a simple side of pasta and buttered peas to Rosemary Potatoes with Caramelized Onion and Asparagus Vinaigrette.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Peppered Pork Tenderloin.
1. Info for Peppered Pork Tenderloin
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Peppered Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 1 pound
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, OR pepper blend seasoning
- Rub tenderloin with both peppers seasonings, covering entire surface. Place in shallow roasting pan and roast in 425 degree F. oven for 20-27 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Let roast rest for 5 minutes before slicing to serve.