Recipe courtesy of Melissa Garcia, Consumer Queen
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Rosemary Lemon Pork Chops.
1. Info for Rosemary Lemon Pork Chops
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Rosemary Lemon Pork Chops
- 4 porterhouse (bone-in loin) pork chops, OR ribeye, or New York pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sage, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, sage, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a large resealable bag and add pork. Set aside for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Grill pork until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from grill and let rest 3 minutes.