For those who think they don’t like Brussels sprouts, this simple roasted Brussels sprouts recipe might be a game changer.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Simple Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
1. Info for Simple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Cook Time: 30 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- Servings: 3
- Calories: 53.12 kcal
2. Ingredients for Simple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 bag Brussels sprouts (1 lb.)
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim ends from the Brussels sprouts and cut in half. If the sprouts are very large, cut them into quarters.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Use a rubber spatula to toss the Brussels sprouts until they are evenly coated, then arrange in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast on middle rack of oven, stirring halfway through cook time, until Brussels sprouts are crisp-tender and slightly charred, about 25 minutes.
- Check to see that Brussels sprouts are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.