A delightfully light and refreshing mocktail made with lavender, mint, and lime to cool you down on a hot day. [Click here for the recipe for the Lavender-Mint Simple Syrup.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Sparkling Lavender-Mint Limeade.
1. Info for Sparkling Lavender-Mint Limeade
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 69.77 kcal
2. Ingredients for Sparkling Lavender-Mint Limeade
- fresh lime juice
- lavender mint simple syrup
- sparkling water
- For Sparkling Lavender Mint Limeade Mocktail, combine lime juice, water and simple syrup in a large pitcher. Stir to combine. If your limes are very tart, you can add extra syrup.
- Add in lime slices and mint leaves and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, fill pitcher with ice, top with sparkling water and lavender sprigs if desired. Stir to combine. Pour into individual glasses. Garnish with lime slices, mint leaves, and lavender sprigs.