Everybody loves a frozen cocktail, and these fruity slushies are sure to be a hit. Made with fresh fruit, fruit juices, and only a modest amount of vodka, they’re long on refreshing, the perfect sipper for a hot afternoon.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Spiked Strawberry Slushies for a Crowd.
1. Info for Spiked Strawberry Slushies for a Crowd
- Cook Time: 10 Min
- Total Time: 10 Min
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 197.67 kcal
2. Ingredients for Spiked Strawberry Slushies for a Crowd
- 6 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup vodka (for blending)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (for blending)
- 1/4 cup vodka (optional, to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar (optional, to taste)
- Combine the frozen strawberries, pomegranate juice, orange juice, vodka, and agave in a high-powered blender. Process on high until the mixture is smooth and icy, about 30 seconds.
- Taste the slushies and blend in more vodka and agave nectar if desired.
- Pour slushies into glasses and serve immediately.