Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Spinach Pineapple Juice.
1. Info for Spinach Pineapple Juice
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total Time: 6 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 45.65 kcal
2. Ingredients for Spinach Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 8 ice cubes
- Combine water, lemon juice, pineapple, spinach and ice in blender jar of KitchenAid® Pro Line® Blender. Secure lid and set blender to Juicing setting. Blend until machine turns itself off.
- Alternatively, combine ingredients in blender as directed, secure lid and turn dial to Speed 1. Slowly increase speed to high (Speed 10 or 11). Blend until completely smooth, about 1 minute. Turn down blender to Speed 2 and blend for 10 seconds or so to reduce froth.
- If juice is too thick, blend in extra splash or two of water. Juice is best if served right away.