The best thing about food is being able to discover other cultures through eating traditional dishes. This Thai Salad recipe is one that resembles the cultural flavors and traditional ingredients of Thailand. You will love this Thai Salad recipe. Let us know about your experience cooking this Thai Salad in the comments below. You can also give this Thai Salad recipe a star rating so other users can learn about your experiences as well.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Thai Salad.
1. Info for Thai Salad
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 352.58 kcal
2. Ingredients for Thai Salad
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 shredded carrot
- 1 celery stalk, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 avocado, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup mashed Japanese peanuts
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tbsps. soy sauce
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- Chop the lettuce and cabbage into long and thin strips. Place the lettuce and cabbage into a salad bowl.
- Add the peanuts (if they are not crushed you may place them in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin).
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing and pour them onto the salad. Toss the salad well and serve.