Get ahead of breakfast with this quick and nutritious overnight oat recipe, featuring one of nature’s more powerful superfruits!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Wild Blueberry-Lavender Overnight Oats.
1. Info for Wild Blueberry-Lavender Overnight Oats
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 2
2. Ingredients for Wild Blueberry-Lavender Overnight Oats
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp dried lavender
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Add the old fashioned oats, almond milk, lavender, coconut, wild blueberries, and 2 tbsp maple syrup to a medium mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. The mixture should turn light purple.
- Spoon the oat mixture into two clear serving cups, cover the cups and refrigerate overnight.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and 1 tbsp maple syrup. Store the yogurt mixture in the fridge until serving.
- When ready to serve, add a dollop of lemon yogurt to each cup of overnight oats. Garnish with lemon zest, and a leftover frozen Wild Blueberries.