Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Mango Lassi.
1. Info for Mango Lassi
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 3
- Calories: 221.82 kcal
2. Ingredients for Mango Lassi
- 1½ cups (242 g) frozen mango chunks
- 1½ cups (367 g) whole fat plain yogurt
- ½ cup (114 g) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) extra fine sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- fresh mint
- Add all the ingredients into your KitchenAid® K400 Blender and set to Icy Drink setting. Blend for 30-45 seconds, or until frothy. Serve with a sprig of mint.
- CHEF’S NOTES: This recipe makes a smooth lassi. If you prefer more of a milkshake consistency, add ½ cup of ice when blending.
- Add cardamom and sugar to your flavor preference.