There’s nothin’ like a good muffin, and these healthified blender muffins do not disappoint! Made with oats, bananas, eggs and Greek yogurt, these muffins are ready in less than 30 minutes, 100% whole grain, and gluten-free.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for White Chocolate-Raspberry Blender Muffins.
1. Info for White Chocolate-Raspberry Blender Muffins
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 12
- Calories: 201.44 kcal
2. Ingredients for White Chocolate-Raspberry Blender Muffins
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1.5 cups raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- Add the oats, eggs, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, banana and maple syrup to the blender container. Blend the ingredients on high until smooth (approximately 60s).
- Sprinkle half the white chocolate chips and raspberries into the baking cups.
- Pour/spoon the muffin batter into the baking cups.
- Sprinkle the remaining white chocolate chips, and raspberries on top of the muffin batter.
- Insert the muffin tin into the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.