I want you to know that I have never read any of those cake mix cookbooks. I don’t usually use mixes enough to want to turn one into 100 different desserts. That being said, I have had a run of inspiration tonight. I started out to make these cake mix cookies and decided that seeings I had just made chocolate zucchini bread for snacks yesterday, the gang didn’t need another chocolate food.
1. Info for Cake Mix Cookies plus Variations
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Cake Mix Cookies plus Variations
- 9 X 13 size Chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix eggs, oil and cake mix in a bowl.
- Add chips and raisins.
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet and bake 350 degrees for 11 minutes.
- Cool a few minutes and then put on a wire cooling rack.