We all know about the usual ice cream toppings, the chocolate, the butterscotch, the fruit, but have you ever entertained the idea of peanut butter? Ooooh, it’s so good. It goes great with all vanilla and chocolate combinations (like choc chip, choc chip cookie dough, french vanilla, cookies & cream, etc) and probably a few others. The best part about this recipe is that it is made in the microwave and basically takes only a few minutes from start to finish. It also stores well in the fridge.
1. Info for Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sauce
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Combine the sugar, corn syrup and butter in a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave until it boils (time will depend on the strength of your microwave).
- Remove from the microwave and stir in the peanut butter until combined.
- Stir in the milk and serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.