About 5 years ago, Albertsons and Betty Crocker did a very sneaky thing to me. They ran a special on Warm Delights for about $.69 per big package. It was a bargain and I bought 10 for my boys to make when they wanted to “cook.”
Little did I know that that little treat would result in years of teasing for more. Never again have I seen them so cheap, so, frankly, never again have I bought them. I endured the teasing until in desperation, I went searching for a homemade version. This is what I came up with.
1. Info for Warm Delights for a Fraction of the Cost
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Warm Delights for a Fraction of the Cost
- ⅛ cup water
- 1-2 tsp filling of your choice: caramel, hot fudge, strawberry jam, coconut, marshmallow, nuts, peanut butter, choc chips, your imagination can go wild here
- In microwave safe cereal sized bowl, stir water into cake mix.
- Dollop on the filling.
- Microwave for 1 minute. (time may differ with each microwave…start low so you don’t burn it).
- Filling will be HOT, so let sit 3 minutes before eating.