Get a feel for the islands with this festive salad. Make the meal complete with cornbread muffins.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Caribbean Pork and Mango Salad.
1. Info for Caribbean Pork and Mango Salad
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Caribbean Pork and Mango Salad
- 3/4 pound cooked pork roast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes *
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 15-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 large ripe mangos, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup fruit-flavored vinaigrette dressing
- In large bowl, gently toss all ingredients with dressing. Serve on shallow salad bowls or dinner plates.