This easy, one-bowl corn and rice casserole is naturally gluten-free and makes a great weeknight main dish.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Creamy Gluten-Free Corn, Chicken, and Rice Casserole.
1. Info for Creamy Gluten-Free Corn, Chicken, and Rice Casserole
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total Time: 50 min
- Servings: 10
- Calories: 428 kcal
2. Ingredients for Creamy Gluten-Free Corn, Chicken, and Rice Casserole
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cup cooked rice
- 3 cups cooked chicken (diced or shredded)
- 1 can sweet corn kernels (drained, 15 oz. per can)
- 1 can creamed corn (15 oz. per can)
- 2 large scallions (minced)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz. per can)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for casserole)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for topping, plus more if desired)
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Place the rice, chicken, corn, creamed corn, scallions, evaporated milk, sour cream, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese in a large mixing bowl. Stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon until everything is well combined.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish and smooth it into an even layer. Sprinkle desired amount of shredded cheese evenly over the top.
Bake the casserole on middle rack of oven until the cheese is golden brown and dish is gently bubbling at the edges, 40-45 minutes.
Check to see that casserole is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
Let the casserole cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.