Twenty minutes and a simple glaze make for the most mouthwatering salmon you’ll ever eat.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Quick Maple-Glazed Baked Salmon.
1. Info for Quick Maple-Glazed Baked Salmon
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total Time: 12 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 289.08 kcal
2. Ingredients for Quick Maple-Glazed Baked Salmon
- 4 Atlantic salmon filets (5 oz each)
- ½ tsp. salt
- Black pepper
- 2 Tbs. maple syrup
- 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- ½ a lemon, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon fillets skin side down on the baking sheet, and gently pat with a paper towel. Sprinkle the top of the salmon with the salt and black pepper.
- Place the maple syrup and Dijon mustard in a small mixing bowl. Whisk to thoroughly combine.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the maple mustard glaze down the center of each salmon fillet, allowing it to drip over the sides.
- Bake the salmon on middle rack of oven until glaze is caramelized and salmon flakes easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes.
- Check to see that salmon is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over salmon if desired. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days.