If you’re craving Mexican food, this quick batch of cheesy, gently spicy nachos will fit the bill. In case some members of the family only like certain toppings, feel free to serve the nachos family-style with the cilantro, jalapeño, and avocados on the side. Love things spicy? Just use the options to amp up the heat.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Salsa Verde Chicken Nachos.
1. Info for Salsa Verde Chicken Nachos
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total Time: 35 min
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 611.94 kcal
2. Ingredients for Salsa Verde Chicken Nachos
- tortilla chips
- cooked chicken breasts
- ground cumin
- ground coriander
- monterey jack cheese
- salsa verde
- cilantro leaves
- jalapeño chili
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray or oil.
- Arrange half of the tortilla chips in an even layer in the prepared sheet pan. Top with half of the chicken and sprinkle with half of the cumin and coriander, if using, then half of the cheese. Repeat the layers.
- Bake nachos until the cheese melts, 15 minutes. Top evenly with salsa verde, cilantro, jalapeño (if using), and avocados. Serve immediately.